LEA is a Lightweight Editor for Ada
Web site: http://l-e-a.sf.net/
Source repository #1: LEA / Code / [r343]
Source repository #2: GitHub - zertovitch/lea: LEA is a Lightweight Editor for Ada
- Added auto insert feature: e.g. typing
- Added color theme Solarized Light.
- Added a “stealth mode” in which LEA doesn’t leave
traces in the registry.
- Editor adds
--if the cursor is within a comment when the Return key
is pressed (consequence: a comment is split into two comments).
- If the cursor is within a string literal when the Return key is
pressed, the string literal is split into two valid string
literals with a
- Added unhandled exception information to message list
- Tabs with the various file names
- LEA doesn’t write scilexer.dll as a file; thus, it runs as
a portable application (in the sense: you can run it from a
read-only drive directly, without installation)
- Added a Build & Run button (for the HAC compiler).
- multiple undo’s & redo’s
- multi-line & multi-point edit, rectangular selections
- color themes, easy to switch
- duplication of lines and selections
- syntax highlighting
- parenthesis matching
Currently available on Windows.
Gtk or other implementations are possible: the LEA_Common[.*] packages
are pure Ada, as well as HAC.